Thursday, April 21, 2016

[fanart] things that aren't sports anime!

I guess I'm involved in a lot of online tumblr/twitter/dreamwidth events for sports anime, so I tend to focus on those, but those seem to be over for the most part. And furthermore, I wanted to show off a few pieces made for merchandise recently that turned out cute! First, some Tales chibis and portraits for Aselia-con! (I drew several more portraits and chibis as stickers and personalized phone charms but these two from Tales of Zestiria are the prettiest by far.)



A first attempt at Osomatsu-san fanart featuring all 6 bros in their original outfits. Rainbow!


Highly in demand, Saitama from One Punch Man as an acrylic charm!
Not as much in demand but ever cute and popular, Card Captor Sakura, also as an acrylic charm!

Check out new merch soon on tictail and storenvy! (But not err now.)

No comments: