Saturday, March 28, 2020

mirror - new website starsbegantofall.com

This entry will be deleted soon, but please check out my new domain, http://www.starsbegantofall.com! I created it just to host my videogames so it would seem less shady to download from lol, and also host my webshop so I can pay less fees to online centralized marketplaces.  I will only own the space for 2 years, but will try to make the most of it until the registration expires. Feel free to add starsbegantofall.com to your rss feed to catch up on the blog updates about anything going on in the domain itself!

Also because I didn't know how to upload the web version myself, I created an itch.io site to host the web demo of my fanmade visual novel/dating sim game.
https://starsbegantofall.itch.io/

Finally, as several cons I was trying to attend have been cancelled, I will not be debuting as many new costumes as I had intended. Hopefully at least one will be in the works for 2020, but doubting it due to America. In the meantime, stay connected through twitter or instagram for live updates!

No comments: