Thursday, March 25, 2021

[fanart, original art] One piece of art a month challenge

 I decided that this year's monthly art survey will not have blank spaces and am challenging myself to draw 1 piece of art a month for all of 2021. I made it just in time for January and February, but already running out of time for March lol. I've not been drawing as much because no reason to draw so much if cons will not be a thing anytime soon, but also I've been trying to sew and complete other crafts to destash my overflowing craft room. Check out my etsy for jewelry sets and face masks and other fandom accessories from that effort. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/insomniel

Note that buttons and some of the acrylic charms are only available through my kofi shop due to dcma takedown

https://ko-fi.com/insomniel/shop



February - Kaeya from Genshin Impact

January - wa-lolita couple for Japanese fashion event contest

No comments: