I said it before but I'm really doing it now, I will be posting all artwork and photos of my creations and lengthy blogposts to my domain at www.starsbegantofall.com first, before linking from social media or blogging sites, due to user-unfriendliness of social media sites these days. Obviously I'm still using social media to keep in touch with friends and businesses I care about, but it's giving me such a headache otherwise.
Also I want to emphasize, I know I don't get many likes and almost no comments on my art, although I get a little more activity for my fanfic lol. I do share my art online to make sales of merch I already made (as gifts for friends) and I am a fire sign and can't deny I love attention. But as I grow older, I feel depressed that I wasn't able to cure cancer or save the world or do anything helpful besides my job, so my intention is to post my art on the internet and share my work amongst friends as evidence that I was here and I tried my best to make someone smile. I deeply appreciate all the friends I've made who support my creations and share my posts and everyone who ever bought my merch. I know my art is not much to look at, but it's something and probably the best I will ever manage, and that's enough.
Let's end this sad post with some highlights of what you will see if you follow my domain and subscribe via rss feed. I use feedly and it works great to keep up with all the blogs that are not on social media. I post cosplay photos and fanart and lolita fashion info, so check my site blog out!
No comments:
Post a Comment